Thursday, June 13, 2013

Why am I running?

South Carolina deserves a leader who will tell it as it is. Who looks to truth, the will of the people and not main steam political ideology. We also deserves someone who believes in smart government, and always know when it's government's place to act and when the people must act for themselves. I also believe that South Carolina should serve as an example of what people can do when we say no the top 1% who want things their way. The people matter, not special intrust on Wall Street and K Street. I plan to go to Capital Hill and be a leader, and you the people of South Carolina help me lead. We don't need Liberals in Washington thinking of their own agenda and not putting the people first. We don't need Conservatives in Washington who put their ideology first and not putting the people first. It's time for a fresh start, if your with me then on Election Day 2014, just press the reset button and send me to Capital Hill as your leader in congress.

-Robert C. McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment